- Dorton Arena
- Old Fort Ridgecrest Southern Railway [Andrews Geyser/Loops.]
- Blue Ridge Parkway
- Any mammoth textile mill especially those such as Cone Mills (thanks for the reference, Ed)
- Duke Tower [on Duke Chapel]
- [Old] Playmakers Theater at UNC-Chapel Hill
- [Old] State Capitol Building
- Wright Memorial at Kill Devil Hills
Heh, I’ve got pictures of the capitol, Duke Tower, (although I have better pictures of Duke Chapel), [new] Playmakers Theater, lots of pictures ,from the parkway (but none of the parkway), Dorton Arena and the [new] fountain. Even, a railway (okay, so it is the kiddie train tracks in Pullen Park).
Still to do, a gigantic Mill, the Wright Memorial, and too many places I haven’t been in a long time.
I love this State.