- Email (Personal): firstname.lastname@example.org
- GitLab: jayo
- Twitter: jasonadamyoung
- Photos: jasonadamyoung@smugmug
My name is Jason Adam Young, I build things for the web and help others to do the same and this is my blog. Sometimes it’s about computing and technology, most days it’s just a bunch of rambly posts and photos of my dogs and cat.
If you are looking for my personal, work, and overall philosophy – I recommend checking out:
- The Wedgebuster and Head In The Clouds: My absolute favorites.
- What did it for you: Early experiences in technology that got me where I am today
- Operator, can you help me place this call: Workplace communication
- There’s just life: there’s no “real life” and “online life” – there’s just life
- Why ask why?: Most important question you can ask.
- The “build it” myth: Web sites have nothing to do with “Field of Dreams”
- Priorities: the story of how my pups came to be with us
- To deploy or not deploy: when the going gets rough, the rough rewrite Shakespeare
- I fully admit that I write long emails
This web site represents my own personal and professional opinion. It does not represent the official position of my partner, my dogs, my cat, or my employer even if it sometimes should.